Klook.com

Monday, July 16, 2018

,

Foreign girl group who suddenly disbanded

돌연 해체한 외국 걸그룹 | 인스티즈
Fifth Harmony...

Some of their popular songs are Worth It, Work From Home, etc..ㅠㅠ

The girl who sings Havana was the center of this group!


-Hul.. I really like all of their songs, though..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I've been following them since XFactor, though..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Why out of all the sudden..?ㅠㅠ

-I already knew they were going to disband someday..

-Hul.. Worth It is my favorite song when I'm feeling all excited and upbeat..ㅠㅠ

-I've been listening to their debut album a lot these days..ㅠㅠ

-Hul...?? They disbanded..??

-Work From Home is a really good song..ㅠㅠ

-I heard that their sales have been dropping really low ever since Camila left the group..

-I thought they're not disbanding, but starting individual career just like One Direction..?

-I have never imagined they would disband..ㅠㅠ But is it official?? I hope it's just some rumorsㅠㅠ

-Lauren.. My love, Lauren..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I can't believe they disbanded. I thought they were promoting just fine, I guess I was wrong..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com