Klook.com

Monday, July 16, 2018

, , ,

An idol fansite which closed down after operating for barely a day

It all happened when Nine Muses' Geumjo attented her teammate, Kyungri, individual fansign eventㅋㅋㅋㅋ

하루만에 클로즈한 아이돌 홈마 | 인스티즈
Kyungri: I had no idea Geumjo is so bad at taking pictures?
Geumjo: Which picture do you not like..? They all look nice in my eyes, though..

하루만에 클로즈한 아이돌 홈마 | 인스티즈
Geumjo: 2018.07.15~2018.07.15 close.
Kyungri: ㅋㅋㅋㅋYou closed your account down after operating for a day because of my attack.

하루만에 클로즈한 아이돌 홈마 | 인스티즈
Master-nim, HQ plz..


-Master Sensei, please upload the high-quality version of the pictures..

-They play around in such a cute way..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I was wondering why did Geumjo upload some pictures of Kyungri..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Geumjo and Kyungri are so cute..ㅠㅠ

-She even got a reply from the idol..ㅋㅋㅋ

-In the middle of that, she's holding a really large camera..

-Lee Geumjo is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ I miss seeing Geumjo on stage..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I swear Lee Geumjo is the cutest person in this whole world..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was right there when Geumjo attended the fansign and she looked so pretty in person..ㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅋㅋ Anyway, how could she close down her fansite before releasing the high-quality versions of the pictures..
trazy.com