Klook.com

Sunday, July 15, 2018

, , , , , , , , , ,

The most legendary visual that was seen in ISAC

1. L and Im Siwan in one frame

2. 'Who's the guy with orange hoodie in ISAC?' trended on searching engine
ioIBM

3. V still manages to look handsome even when he's running
uveDL

4. Yoon Dujun's smile became a hot issue in numerous online communities
jxwDl


-I seriously thought I was getting a heart attack when I saw Yoon Dujun smile like that..

-Okay, so my question is.. Who's the guy with the orange hoodie in ISAC? Someone please tell me..

-So the guy with orange hoodie is Youngjae from B.A.P?? He's so handsome..

-It's my first time seeing that orange-hoodie guy.. He's so freaking handsome..

-I couldn't help but unconsciously smile when I saw Yoon Dujun's smile in the last picture..

-Yoon Dujun is so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-V is always handsome..

-Why does Yoon Dujun look like a donkatsu in the last picture?ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like your dad's friend who played soccer together in the weekends..

-Yoon Dujun just made my heart skipped a beat with that smile..

-Yoon Dujun's smile was legendary..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time seeing that orange-hoodie guy but I'm already in love..

-Yoon Dujun is indeed really handsome..
trazy.com