Klook.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

, , ,

V and Jimin' styles in casual clothing are totally my type

I found these while scrolling Pann, and in the end.. I saved the picturesㅋㅋ
They really look good in casual style..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I really like the checkered red-black shirt that Jimin wears and V looks so freaking cool with that outfit. They're totally my type.

[+585][-67]

1. [+202][-1] I agree..ㅠㅠ

2. [+163][-6] V was whining so that Jimin would interlock fingers with him, but then Jimin agreed and look at how happy he wasㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was this one time where a Japanese idol tried to interlock fingers with V, and he tried everything he could to avoid that idol. But it seems like interlocking fingers with Jimin is fine for himㅋㅋ

3. [+141][-8] Hul.. V is a really big guy..

4. [+88][-0] Jimin has this special thing in him.. Just look at him during Spring Days era, he looked so chic and beautiful.. But he's actually a very manly guy..ㅋㅋ Who has a natural aegyo in himㅋㅋㅋYou can see his real personality and also how manly he is just by watching the first season of Von Voyage..ㅋ

5. [+75][-0] So cute..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com