Klook.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

,

Am I the only one who feels this way? I want to date but..


But one I get myself in a relationship, I kinda feel uncomfortable..? It's a feeling that I can't express through words. Especially if it's a relationship that was attained through a blind date.. Or is it just because I don't have a crush..?

[+1,018][-14]

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 01:21 신고하기
You = me, I've went on some blind dates and also received confessions before.. But I kinda feel out of place, am I using the right expressions..? That's why I'm a Mossol (haven't been in any relationship in entire life);; But I really want to have a boyfriend;; It's always the same routine all over again
158
8
ㅎ |2018.04.30 01:46 신고하기
I don't know if we're going through the same thing but for me, I like everything up until the moment before we get in a relationship. I don't really like it once the relationship starts, it doesn't feel like dating to me.. It just feels weird..
120
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 11:22 신고하기
I agree.. I really like everything up until the moment before we get in a relationship;; My love dies out just in two weeks after I get in a relationship;;
111
3
공심이 |2018.04.30 11:38 신고하기
Me too, I really want to get in a relationship but once I do.. I feel bothered, it feels like I'm imprisoned and it's exhausting.. I'm an individualistic person so having another person on my side, as if we're one body, for the rest of my life is just very burdening and tiring..
47
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 12:01 신고하기
Me tooㅠㅠ I want to date, especially when I read something heart-fluttering or simply when I see people around me going on a date with their lovers. But at the same time, I don't want to have a lover.. It's a little bit vague, right?
42
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 19:57 신고하기
Are there anyone who feels the same way like I do..? I'm willing to go on a blind date because I'm lonely, but at the same time I'm too lazy to keep contact with the guy and stuffs.. I'm the type of person who's not really into Kakao Talk or Facebook Message, there are a lot of times where I break up just because I often ignore their messages..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's a little bit.. You know.. To be in a relationship with someone who you're just introduced to instead of someone who sincerely likes you..
41
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 22:12 신고하기
I agree.. I find my friends' gaze towards me and also getting my parents know my lovers are just too burdensome..
29
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 11:56 신고하기
Me too.. I'm too busy working and taking care of my own selfㅋㅋ I want to be in a Some relationship too, but it would be really annoying to be in a real relationship..
29
0
답글 0 답글쓰기
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 21:20 신고하기
For me, I just hate it when people say that they like me. It's just too burdenful to me, and I'm probably not as nice as they think I am.. Just imagine what if we suddenly meet in the street and they're disappointed because of how ugly I am.. I just don't like even the thoughts of itㅠㅠㅠㅠ
22
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 22:47 신고하기
If only I could have a boyfriend only for a week in a monthㅋㅋ If only relationship was all about eating out and watching movie together
20
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.04.30 11:31 신고하기
Me too.. Once I get in a relationship, I suddenly don't like them at all.. I feel like I'm just wasting my time and money, it's so tiring.. I even think stuffs like, 'Do I really have to do this everyday?' when I'm in a relationship.. I mean, why do I always have to inform them where I'm going, who I'm with, and stuffs..?
20
0
trazy.com