Klook.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

, ,

Nu'est's Aron honestly..

I didn't know about this since he has always had short hair, but now he's growing out his hair and don't you think he's currently living his most glorious days ever..? It feels like.. I found my ideal type..


[+812][-141]

1. [+234][-14] Please take a look at our Aron's side profile..ㅠㅠ He's truly the epitome of Flowerboy..

2. [+200][-8] I literally gasped when I saw this picture of him.. His facial features are so perfect..

3. [+170][-8] I like Aron with no bangs, but I freaking like it more when he has long hair and fringesㅠㅠ

4. [+112][-1] I found thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can totally relateㅋㅋ After seeing him person, I came to realize that there are no cameras that can capture his handsomeness perfectly..
'Stop the bullshit about The Fourth Industrial Revolution or Bitcoins. Just invent a camera that could Kwak Aron's handsomeness the way it is'

5. [+107][-2] He doesn't get called 'The 'Face' Businessman' for no reason.. Every time he attends an event or does a stage on music shows, the number of people who makes him as their bias always getting bigger and bigger..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com