Klook.com

Sunday, April 15, 2018

, ,

Son Naeun today.. Crazyㅋㅋㅋ

Naeun's individual teaser for Apink's comeback was revealed todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The concept is seriously so crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I fell in love with her after seeing the last picture.....

I heard that they're going to comeback with a pop song this time, I'm looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠ
I love Apinkㅠㅠㅠ

[+251][-49]

1. [+58][-7] Son Naeun doesn't have that 'fancy' beauty in her, but she does have a beautiful aura in herself.. How should I put it into words;; She has this calm, yet breezy vibes in her. She's one of the female idols with the best aura in my personal opinion..

2. [+46][-4] This concept suits her really well, she doesn't look out of place and that's probably because she originally majored in artsㅠㅠ She looks like the daughter of a really rich familyㅠㅠ

3. [+44][-4] Whoa, she's so freaking prettyㅋㅋㅋ I'm saving the last picture eventhough I'm not her fan..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+17][-1] I can't wait for the 19th..ㅠㅠ

5. [+15][-2] All of Apink's members look so gorgeous for this comebackㅜㅜ I heard that the company has changed their president and seems like the rumors were true.. Honestly, these contents are considered as high-quality for a fan song..

6. [+11][-1] She's one of the female idols with the best aura.. I heard that she likes arts, too. And that's probably why she suits that concept really well..

7. [+11][-1] She looks so freaking gorgeous in the last gifㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+10][-1] Am I the only one who thinks that Son Naeun is beautiful in a 'fancy' way? She looks fancy yet innocent.. She's literally the best, she kinda reminds me of Jung Ryeowon..ㅠㅠ So freaking pretty..

9. [+10][-0] I'm a big fan of the comic 'Honey and Clover'.. It's really nice to see her using that comic as her concept..

10. [+10][-2] I mean, she already looks beautiful even when all she wears are just plain white t-shirt and a simple jeans.. Son Naeun is the best, she's seriously so prettyㅜㅜ
trazy.com