Klook.com

Sunday, April 15, 2018

, ,

Doesn't he look like the male version of Hyuna?

If we're talking about Hyuna, we can't just leave the fact that she always presents great performance, facial expressions, and also the fact that she's the queen of fashion. Right?
So, one day, I turned on the TV to see my bias but then I discovered a male idol who looks exactly like Hyuna.

Doesn't he give off similar vibes like Hyuna?
And on top of that, it is said that he's under the same company with herㄷㄷ


He does look like Hyuna, doesn't he?
Especially when he stands beside her..

He looks exactly like Hyuna ㄷㄷㄷ Am I the only one who thinks so?
Please support both Hyuna and Pentagon.

[+98][-30]

1. [+21][-0] I can't see the resemblance, but one thing I'm sure is that he has a great stage presence. You can totally see how charming he is just by watching his stage with Pentagon..

2. [+17][-0] Hyuna and Edawn has a great chemistry..

3. [+17][-0] I agree with the comments saying that he's charming.. Not to mention that he's a good dancer.. The only picture of idol that is not my bias that I have in my phone's gallery. Just look at how cute he is in this pictureㅠㅠ I might become his fan at this rate..

4. [+9][-0] Seems like he was literally born to be an idol.. I like the way his stylist puts the blush on on his cheeks, it makes him look cuteㅠㅠ

5. [+7][-0] I like him so much..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com