Klook.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

,

Taeyeon before and after starting weight-lifting

Before (Last winter)

ERJUH
YwHWm
pxMIj
xkEYy
LhqOi
"I started doing weight-lifting in last summer. I'm actually not that type of person, but this time I intentionally challenged myself. I realize that during my packed schedules, I rarely have the chance to walk since my managers would often give me a ride by car. But now, I started to walk as much as I can. I was so concerned by how skinny I was before, until the point that I kept thinking 'What's wrong with me?'. But now that I'm turning 28, I'm gaining weight just fine and that's really fascinating" 

During summer

orczt
BkHEA
kXyZS
jRVgY
KYYnk
MXrCx


-Whoa.. She looks so much healthier now!

-She looks better now, you can see it just by looking at her legs..

-Hmm.. She looks beautiful either way..ㅋㅋ She's motivating me to go on a diet..

-Oh.. She formed muscles on her thighs!

-It's nice to look at how healthier she looks now..

-Oh.. She used to look so freaking skinny before but now her body looks so much more toned!

-She formed muscles at the exactly right amount, she looks healthy!

-She went from so freaking skinny to healthy-looking slim body now..

-Her thighs look different.. I'm so happy that she started to work out nowㅠㅠ Let's be healthy, Taeyeon-ah..

-Ah.. I wish my legs looked like hers..

-I think I have never seen Taeyeon looking chubby ever since her debut.. 

-She somehow looks happier in the after pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hmm.. In my eyes, she just looks like she's cold in the before pictures and looks warm in the after pictures..

-It's really nice to see this.. I used to worry so much about her healthㅠㅠ

-So freaking pretty..

-I can see that her body is getting more toned in the last pictures..
trazy.com