Klook.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

, ,

Krystal gaining weight for the first time ever since her debut

cdFBL
bNQex
CMqGU
RuXpR
XlWrI
ErNyb


-She did gain some weight, but she still looks slim after all..ㅋㅋ

-I think it's just because of her clothes, though?? I can't believe that Krystal can gain weight too..ㅋㅋ

-Her eyes are so big, she's such a cutie..ㅋㅋ

-She still looks slim even when she gained weight................

-I need to lose weight..

-I think she looks sick and a little bit swollen..ㅠㅠ

-She's so much slimmer than me even when she gained weight..

-So what, she's not doing any promotions after all.. Soojung-ah, just eat whatever you want and don't listen to the haters!!

-She looks so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I had no idea that Krystal can gain weight.. Anyway, she looks so cute weight some weight onㅠㅠ

-She looks so calm and in peace now.. She used to look very sensitive before she gained weight, but now she looks in peace..

-So what.. Her happiness is all that matters..

-So cute..ㅋㅋ The cold impression she has has disappeared..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard that she intentionally gained weight for a drama..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-It's my first time seeing her gaining weightㅋㅋㅋ It's so fascinating, even though I know she's going to lose all those weights in just no time..

-Whoa.. She can gain weight??

-It's nice to see this type of Krystal..ㅋㅋㅋ She looks so cute..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com