Klook.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I think Yoojung from Cheese In The Trap would've been amazing if it was played by this actor..

Kim Jaewoook..!!
N.. Not to mention his acting skillsㅠㅠ

기사이미지
'사랑의 온도' 김재욱의 재발견


-He doesn't look like a college student..ㅠㅠ

-I've never considered him but I think he would've done amazing as Yoojung.. But Park Haejin is still a wall that no one can ever beat..

-They do have the similar aura..

-He looks older than Park Haejin, though..?

-Nope.. Not at all;;

-He looks too old to be Yoojung..

-Hmm.. I think he looks like the 'bad boy' type, while Yoojung is portrayed as a 'model student' in the drama..

-I agree, only if he was younger.. 

-I can't tell whether if you're just being sarcastic or..

-He's the same age with Park Haejin.. Honestly, I wish some younger actors would've played Yoojung role..

-I love Kim Jaewook, but Yoojung role is not for himㅠㅠ Are you trying to get him some hate??

-No one can suit Yoojung role as much as Park Haejin does..

-He doesn't have that special aura that Yoojung has..

-He doesn't suit Yoojung role but frankly speaking, I like him way more than I like Park Haejin..

-Actually, both Park Haejin and Kim Jaewook are too old to be Yoojung..

-I personally think Minho would've done a great job as Yoojung!
trazy.com