Klook.com

Sunday, September 3, 2017

, ,

Can you see Kang Daniel in him?

Jung Sungho's attempt to cosplay as Kang Daniel
I can see a little bit of Kang Daniel in him..


-They look exactly the same..

-I can see Park Geunhye in him..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He doesn't resemble Kang Daniel at all..

-A big flop..

-Nope.. He looks like Park Geunhye instead..

-He just looks like Park Geunhye with different hair color..

-Well, if you show me this picture and asks who does he look like then I would say Kang Daniel..ㅋㅋ

-I hate myself for seeing the resemblance between him and Kang Daniel..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Kang Daniel for just 0.3 seconds for me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Slightly..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Kang Daniel in him..ㅋㅋ This is so freaking ridiculous..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yes.. But slightly.. Like just a little bit..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He just looks like blonde Park Geunhye...

-It's probably because of his eyes..ㅋㅋ

-Yes.. F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh..ㅋㅋㅋ This is so cool..ㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ Their eyes look similar..
trazy.com