Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The group that you find likable besides your bias group

For me, it's Winner. 4 of them look very close to each other, it's a really nice sight to look at.
They also seem to be very well-mannered and talented.

Here's a picture of my favorite group

[+251][-34]

1. [+322][-44] I'm a Carat and I really like Nu'est! Not only the members, their fans are very kind as well~~ㅠㅠ

2. [+197][-23] I'm an Exo-L but I also like NCT, BTOB, Highlight, GFriend, Red Velvet, etc.. There are a lot of them..

3. [+184][-12] I like Winner as well, and also BTOB. They look very close with their own members, and the most important thing is that their songs are really great..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+133][-2] Funny groups are the best.. BTOB, BTS, VIXX, Seventeen, Exo..

5. [+103][-1] Winner and Nu'est..

6. [+98][-1] I like groups who use their faces carelessly.. Especially BTOB and Nu'est, they're really funnyㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+96][-0] I'm a Shawol, but I also like Nu'est, BTOB, Highlight, etc..

8. [+95][-2] I'm an Army who happened to saw Song Mino while watching New Journey To The West, looked his name up on the searching engine, and ended up liking them.. And also, Exo, even though the relationship between my fandom and theirs are not that good.. I've watched all episodes of their Showtime!! Ah and also BTOB and Red Velvet..ㅎㅎ I think I like all groups..

9. [+94][-1] Winner, BTOB, BTS, Black Pink, Highlight, Mamamoo, GFriend, Nu'est..

10. [+82][-0] I'm a NCTizen but I also like Exo, Seventeen, Nu'est, Red Velvet, GFriend, BTS, etc.. I have a feeling I might join Exo's fandom at this rate..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com