Klook.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

,

The ending scene of SNSD's first ever LieV

ETJCJ
ETJCJ
vfTsI
yeJSV
cxbxG
qAzND
GlFOD


-What in the world is wrong with me.. Why does it make me feel emotional, out of all sudden..?

-Looks like they would stay together as a group for the rest of their life..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That threat they make to whoever farted in the end of the LieV..ㅋㅋㅋ They wrote a new history in LieV..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their LieV was really fun!!ㅠㅠ I love it..ㅠㅠ

-The broadcast was really fun and it made me feel emotional..ㅠㅠ I love it..ㅠㅠ

-They look very beautiful and get along well with each other.. It's a really heart-warming sight to see..

-It was really fun when I watched the live broadcast, but now that I see the screen captures, it makes me feel emotional..ㅠㅠ

-It would be really nice if SM produces a reality show for them..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't imagine my life without SNSD..

-F*ck, I'm tearing up..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I had a really great Monday thanks to these girls..ㅠㅠ

-This is the best LieV I have ever watched in my life..ㅠㅠ

-They remind me of talkative high schoolers who are playful and bright.. That's why I love SNSD..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute to see all of them lying on bed together like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Pretty girls..ㅠㅠ Let's stay together for a really long time..ㅠㅠ

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do they look so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com