Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

, ,

Yeri's reactions during her first win ever after debuted with Red Velvet

She pinched her cheek to see if she was dreaming or not


-That's so cute..ㅠㅠ

-So cute.. She's such a babyㅠㅠ

-Argh!! So cute!!!

-Hmm..? I thought Red Velvet's first win was at Music Bank.. Isn't that The Show??

-So.. freaking.. cute...

-She's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ Yerim-ah, I'm all yoursㅠㅠㅠ

-She was laughing and then suddenly thought, 'Is this real..?' and pinched her own cheekㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-So cute.. Her cheeks look so squishyㅠㅠㅠ

-My babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously the cutest person I've ever seen in my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-Yeri-ya, don't you think you're too cute to be real?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. That's so cuteㅠㅠ

-This gif still looks cute no matter how many times I've seen it..

-This gif is seriously so addicting..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Looks like she couldn't believe it was real, that's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Goodness.. My pretty babyㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks so freaking cute in that gif.. I unconsciously saved this gif to my phoneㅋㅋ
trazy.com