Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

,

Have you seen AHS's armpit hair??

I was really surprised to see that during the V Live Broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+210][-185]

1. [+206][-39] You can see in the video that the cameraman was very bewildered to see that, by how the camera trembled so hard for a whileㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+173][-39] No.. Hyungseob-ah.. An angel like you.. To have that kind of armpit hair...

3. [+134][-29] The funniest part of this whole post is how the OP filtered his name in the titleㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+106][-12] Can you delete this post?ㅠ The comments are full with how people think it's cute, but there must be some people who don't find it cute.. And I think Hyungseob will be very embarrassed if he knows that some people are laughing about it and think that himself having a armpit hair is a very cute thing..ㅠㅠ

5. [+98][-3] An armpit hair becomes a hot issue is a very Korean thing..ㅋㅋㅋ You guys are insane..

6. [+84][-9] I think it's just armpit hair + the shadow of it..ㅋㅋㅋ He's not a human if he has that much of armpit hair..

7. [+79][-4] Please take down this postㅠㅠ It's normal for a human to have an armpit hair, and I think it's just look that dark because of the filterㅠ Do you really have to take screen captures and post something about it online?ㅠㅠ Now that a lot of people have seen this post, I think you have achieved your target.. I'm not asking much, I just don't want Hyungseob to see this postㅠㅠ Please do me a favor and delete this post.. He had a lot of hard times during Produce 101 because of Pann, can't you just let him live now?ㅠㅠ Pleaseㅠㅠ

8. [+79][-12] But I think Hyungseob saw that scene as well.. You know how V App often delays right? I think he saw that on screen and a little bit flustered..

9. [+64][-4] I think it looks darker because of the shadowㅋㅋㅋ I don't think it's that thick, though..

10. [+62][-2] He was laughing and his expression turned dark in a matter of second after checking the phone.. Please delete this post, don't leave any comments here.. Hyungseob himself was very surprised to see that..
trazy.com