Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

,

What are the most heart-fluttering body parts or behavior of your opposite gender?

For me, the most heart-fluttering body part is mouth! Probably because I have a small mouth, I guess. I like men who has smiles like iKON's Goo Junhoe or BTOB's Yook Sungjaeㅠㅠ
And I think it's also really heart-fluttering when they're unexpectedly taking a good care of me, and also when they smile widely when they make an eye contact with meㅠㅠ
What about you guys?


[+21][-4]

1. [+43][-0] Ears.. I really like it when their ears turn red.. F*..ck..

2. [+25][-0] Eye smile, veins, and adam's appleㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+22][-0] I get heart attacks when guys are treating me as if I'm the most precious thing in the world, and also when they're only act nice to me and not to any other girls..

4. [+17][-0] Large hands..

5. [+16][-0] Their backs.. I somehow want to lean myself on their backs..

6. [+14][-0] I can't help but fall in love with guys who look chic and cold when they have their poker faces on but look like a fool when they smile..

7. [+9][-0] Guys who speaks very nicely..ㅠㅠ It's so freaking heart-fluttering I think I'm going to die..

8. [+8][-0] People whose the back of their heads are beautiful, don't you think so? It somehow makes me want to pat their heads..

9. [+7][-0] Arm veins..

10. [+7][-0] Shoulders..
trazy.com