Klook.com

Sunday, July 9, 2017

, ,

Seo Taeji 'BTS Comeback Home M/V' ... Apologizes for not living up to fans' expectations



-;;What.. This is so absurd.. I'm just a random Army passing by..

-I didn't watch the MV since I know that BTS is not going to be in it.. What happened? Armys didn't even say anything..

-??? This is really random..

-What.. This is making more people dislike BTS' fandom..

-?? What happened..

-I've never seen any Armys complaining about the MV, though..??

-What.. Why did he suddenly apologize to Armys..?

-Armys are shook.. ㅋㅋ Why is he making Armys' image look weird here?? No one complained about the MV..

-???? What the heck..

-No one complained about the MV..ㅋㅋ What are you doing, Seo Taejiㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so taken aback.. This feedback is totally useless..

-I think Seo Taeji's fans are the one who complains about the MV, not Armys..

-I didn't say anything since I know BTS is not going to be in the MV.. 

-Seo Taeji's fans are the one who complains, they're known for being perfectionist and got really disappointed with the quality of the MV..

-I've watched the MV and it is indeed not that great, but I didn't say anything about that..

-Is he just using BTS for noise marketing?ㅋㅋ

-Did Armys say something?

-Whoa.. What's wrong with Seo Taeji's company..
trazy.com