Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, , ,

Yoo Seonho and Hwang Minhyun in the behind videosㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seems like Yoo Seonho really likes Hwang Minhyun so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ He always sticks right next to Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minhyun said he promised to treat Seonho meat, it's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

YSH: I can't see you again now..?

HMH: You still can see (meet) me~ What are you talking about..

Staff: Seonho, which one do you like more, Hwang Minhyun or Kang Daniel?

YSH: I like Minhyun more

Caption: Good job~ Good job~



[+811][-8]

1. [+170][-17] Does he have a crush on Hwang Minhyun?? He really does stick next to Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+164][-1] Even real siblings don't act this affectionate in real lifeㅠㅠㅠ Ah, I really love both Minhyun and Seonho.. It's so sad to think that we can't see their interactions anymore now..

3. [+146][-0] It's really nice to see the interactions between Seonho and Minhyun..

4. [+97][-0] They would've been a perfect combination if they debuted together, though..ㅠㅠ

5. [+94][-0] Look at the way he said "Now I can't see you anymore?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seonho-ya, I'm sorry..

6. [+92][-0] I bet there are a lot of trainees who wanted to get closer with Minhyun.. How should I put it into words..? He has the ability to draw people in..

7. [+64][-0] Jihoon, though.. It's obvious that he wants to get closer to Minhyun but he can't stick and act clingy towards Minhyun like how Seonho does..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49][-0] One of a hundred reasons why Seonho likes Minhyun:
Seonho told his friends that Minhyun is the trainee who looks the most handsome in person. He told them Minhyun looks like a piece of art.

9. [+47][-0] It's really sad to know that we can't see this combination anymore now..ㅠㅠ

10. [+43][-0] Ugh.. Why does my heart flutter just because things like this.. I mean why do you have to look at Seonho with that such heart-fluttering gaze, Minhyun-ah..
trazy.com