Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, , , , , , , , ,

The picture that makes me tear up whenever I see it

We got to see various stages throughout the show, but I personally think Sorry Sorry Team 2's stage was the best stage I've seen in the show. I really miss that time..


[+376][-15]

1. [+66][-1] I'm seriously tearing up now that I look at that picture.. I don't think there will be another team that's just as good as they were.. Now that I think about it, the group was formed in the early days of the show..ㄷㄷ I wish all of them luck.. Bugi, Niel, Jjaeni, Ong, Emperor, Hyunbin, always be happy!! I will always be rooting for you all<3 I love you<3

2. [+26][-0] Sorry Sorry Team 2 will always be my favorite..ㅠㅠ It's so sad to send them away like this, I will never forget them..ㅠㅠ

3. [+8][-0] I would like to add the Get Ugly team to that list!ㅠㅠ I'm really sad to think that we will never be able to see this combination anymore.. To the rich people out there, please take them from their companies and debut them in one group..ㅠㅠ

4. [+7][-0] I sincerely wish them all the best, no matter what paths or careers are they taking.. Sorry Sorry Team 2 is the legendary stage that I will never be able to forget in my life..ㅠㅠ

5. [+5][-1] I wish for their happiness.. No matter where they are, no matter what they do..

6. [+4][-0] OngNielHwanBin Two Hyuns.. I hope they will reunite and perform on one stage again someday..ㅠㅠ It's my wish..ㅠㅠ

7. [+3][-1] The group that remarks the first time I fell into Produce 101.. Sorry Sorry Team 2 is seriously legends.. Let's only walk on the flowery paths..

8. [+2][-0] I still watch their stage everyday..ㅠㅠ I love Never and Get Ugly too but I like Sorry Sorry Team 2 the most..ㅠㅠ

9. [+2][-0] + Never

10. [+1][-0] I used to hate the show but changed my mind after watching their stageㅠㅠ Jonghyun.. Hyunbin..ㅠㅠ I'm crying again..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com