Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, ,

The picture that makes you realize how short Yoon Bomi's hair now is..

She cut it right under her ears

Before:
윤보미가 머리를 얼마나 짧게 잘랐는지 실감되는 짤 | 인스티즈


-Bomi looks pretty no matter what hairstyle she has..ㅠㅠ

-I personally think she looks cuter with short hair!

-Hul.. I can see Jung Yumi in her now that she cuts her hair..

-She really does look beautiful with short hair..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's how my hair looked like back then in middle school..

-Yoon Bomi is beautiful<3

-There's no hairstyle that Bomi can't rock..

-She suits that hairstyle so well since she has a really small faceㅠ

-She looks like a fairy..

-She looks pretty with short hair.. I want to cut my hair short too but I don't want to lose my hair..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks amazing.,

-Our Bbomi is so pretty<3

-Bomi is the best!!

-Her side profile looks so gorgeous..

-Hul.. That's how my hair looks like now but.. why do we look so different..ㅠㅠ Why is Bomi so prettyㅠㅠ

-Oh.. She looks prettier with short hair!!
trazy.com