Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, ,

Ha Minho uploaded an apologize letter on his Instagram

Hello, this is former Produce 101 Season 2 participant, Ha Minho.

First of all, I would like to apologize to all parties who was wounded by the recent controversy. I feel responsible for all my wrong-doings and currently reflecting on myself. I'm so sorry for causing such a big mess.

 In my high school and middle school days, I was an immature and irresponsible student who resemble a big frog who lives in a small pond. I bragged to everyone that I'm a musician, and I thought too highly of myself whenever I got praises. Whenever I find someone whom I like, I always confess to them rashfully without thinking too much. 

This behavior continued even after I went on the show. I took all the supportive and sweet messages my fans sent to me for granted, I did say inappropriate things to them. In the end, I was blinded by the popularity and love I got from my fans, I didn't even think whether if I deserve nor I have the rights to get this much love and attention from them. I came to realize how angry and hurt my fans were after reading comments on my SNS. I felt so embarassed of myself that I couldn't even sleep for weeks. 

However, it's not true that I verbally harassed anyone, called someone a whore, or asked a student who's much younger than me to sleep with me and changed my Facebook name to 'Yoo Seonho' to put all the blame (on Yoo Seonho trainee), it was my first time hearing such thing. But I will still take all the responsibility.

I sincerely want to apologize to anyone who had voted for me, to Mnet's staffs, and to everyone who's been deeply hurt because of me. I will put my effort to be a better and more mature individual and think carefully about everything I do in the future. Thank you so much for reading this long letter.

Ha Minho'


-Is he going to go on Show Me The Money?

-Seems like he's going on another show.. I don't care just as long as he stays away from Seonho..

-Seonho-ya, run away..

-Did the victim forgive you?

-Seonho-ya, block his number..

-I'm so relieved to know that Seonho has nothing to do with this whole incident..ㅠㅠ But imagine Seonho's feelings when his name gets dragged to this problem..ㅠㅠ

-Seonho-ya..ㅠㅠ Seonho is such a nice guy, I don't get it why he changed his name to Seonho.. It still makes me mad..

-I heard he changed his Facebook name to Yoo Seonho way back then before he even knew Yoo Seonho..

-He wrote a really nice apologize letter but why did it take him so long to write one? Seems like he's really going to participate in SMTM..

-Just as long as he doesn't harm the other trainees..

-That's a very fascinating destiny..

-Ha Minho, I'm rooting for you..

-I just hope I won't see him on TV again..

-But still, he knows what he did wrong and he apologized..

-So what if he wrote the apologize letter in a nice way? It's not going to change anything..

-Why are you apologizing to us? You should apologize to Yoo Seonho, whose name gets dragged into this mess, and the victim..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com