Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

,

I confessed to my crush and cried a lot today..

There's this guy that I really like so much, it almost like a virus, there's no cure for it. We have no possibilities to be together and I'm having a really hard time to move on from him so I just thought maybe it's better for me to confess my feelings and get rejected by him. I've been thinking about this for around 2 weeks.


During P.E class today, I went to the rest room and saw him alone. So I thought that was the best chance for me, so I approached him, closed my eyes, and confessed my feelings to him. My purpose was to get rejected so it will be easier for me to move on from him but,



He said that he had no idea that I like him, and that he doesn't have any thoughts to be in relationship now. He apologized to me and said that I'm too good for him. That was really unexpected and I teared up right away..ㅠㅠ I didn't expect anything, but after hearing what he said

My eyes went red and I cried, my crush was so shocked to see me crying so he kept on apologizing and comforting me. I felt like a nuisance to him so I told him it's okay and ran away. Since then, I've been ignoring him and focused on my classes. After that, I went home and cried so hard until I fell asleep.



I just woke up a few minutes ago and was eating my dinner when I suddenly got a text from him, and I cried again because of that.. I still haven't read the text yet, I don't know what should I reply, I don't know if I should greet him again if we ever meet.. I think I will freeze and can't even talk whenever I see him now..ㅋㅋㅋ

I really liked him so much and it was my first time contacting a guy first, confessing to a guy, etc.. Considering my personality, I think what I just did was really brave of me, I feel so refreshed now that I did it..ㅠㅠㅠ

I'm having a hard time and feeling really sad right now, but I'm sure it will be a beautiful memory once I grow up, right?


Crush: I've always thought that you're a nice person and I've always wanted to be close to you.. But we're in our senior year and I feel uneasy to be in a relationship.. Once again, I'm really sorry and I hope you don't get offended if I send you a long text like this.
Crush: I was concerning whether if I should text you or not, I'm sorry if I offend you.. I'm also sorry if you ever feel offended because what I said earlier.. You went to your home carefully, right? Are you feeling okay right now? You looked so shocked earlier..

[+178][-4]

1. [+122][-0] He's such a gentleman.. If I were you, I would never be able to move on from him...

2. [+60][-0] He's such a kind person..ㅜㅜ Don't pretend to not know him or ignore him when you see him, he's too good for that.. I know it wouldn't be easy, but I think it would be really nice if you have a friend like him.. Stay strong, OP-ya..

3. [+19][-0] He's rejecting you in a nice way.. Why are you making up meanings behind that?ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5][-0] Did you really have to upload the texts he sent, though? He might feel offended if he knew this..

5. [+4][-0] A lot of comments say that he only acts like that because he doesn't want to be a 'bad guy'.. But those kind of guys usually don't even text the girls they rejected to check if she was okay.. He's a kind person, I'm sure about that..

6. [+4][-1] H.. How about waiting.. until.. graduation...? 

7. [+3][-1] But still.. He's such a nice guy..

8. [+3][-1] He's so freaking sweet..

9. [+3][-0] As someone who experienced such things, I can say that guys usually don't hate the girls who have a crush on themselves.. Now your crush can't help it but often think about you, and another chance will come to you sooner or later.. The problem for me was.. I started to dislike my crush when he started to like me..

10. [+3][-1] Whoa.. F*ck.. I'm falling in love with your crush..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com