Klook.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

,

Write something that you want to tell your crush!

I'm sorry for being too shy..
I like you but I keep avoiding you because I'm too shy, am I being too selfish here?
I really regret it..


[+12][-1]

1. [+20][-1] You brat needs to learn how to say no.. All these b*tches are sticking to you because you always keep your mouth shut, f*ck..

2. [+17][-1] F*ck, do you like me or not? Be clear, don't do things that make me confused, you crazy brat.. It's so f*cking annoying..

3. [+12][-1] F*ck.. Why do I like you..

4. [+9][-1] It's so sad to see you treating other girls like how you treat me..

5. [+7][-1] Do I have to say it so you know that I like you?

6. [+6][-1] Have you eaten yet? Where are you now? Do you even exist in this world?

7. [+6][-0] It's so hard to hide my true feelings and treat you like a friend..

8. [+5][-0] You said you wanted to go to Burger Kings with meㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. [+5][-0] I think I was born to meet you..

10. [+5][-0] I'm not going to like you anymore now
trazy.com