Klook.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

, ,

[SPOILER!!] Produce 101's third ranking announcement

This spoiler was given from a netizen who claims theirselves as Produce 101's staffs at dawn today..

1. Kang Daniel
2. Park Jihoon
3. Ha Sungwoon
4. Bae Jinyoung
4. Kim Samuel 
6. Park Woojin
7. Kim Jonghyun
8. Ong Sungwoo
9. Yoon Jisung
10. Lee Daehwi 
11. Hwang Minhyun 
12. Kang Dongho
13. Kim Jaehwan 
14. Ahn Hyungseob
15. Choi Minki
16. Yoo Seonho
17. Im Youngmin
18. Joo Haknyeon 
19. Jung Sewoon
20. Lai Guan Lin
21. Kim Yongguk 
22. Kwon Hyunbin
23. Lee Euiwoong
24. Takada Kenta
25. No Taehyun
26. Kim Sanggyun


-Whoa.. This list got it all right..

-Hul.. This is the real list..

-Wait a minute.. How come they really get called according to this list..

-Whoa.. This is real..

-Whoa.. I guess this is the real list.. Yongguk-ah..

-Does that mean Lai Guan Lin is really in the 20th??

-I'm getting goosebumps..

-Guan Lin.. How did you end up there..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. They got it all right.. What in the world..

-Please no..ㅠㅠ Yongguk..ㅠㅠ

-I can't watch TV right now, is this true?

-Hul.. Sungwoon-ah, let's debut..ㅠㅠ

-Taehyun-ah..ㅠㅠ Oh my..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-What the.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body right now..

-Hyunbin-ah..

-What.. I didn't trust this at first but I guess this is the real list..
trazy.com