Klook.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

, , ,

Mamamoo releases Wheein and Hwasa's teasers

방금 뜬 마마무 휘인과 화사 티저 사진ㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈
방금 뜬 마마무 휘인과 화사 티저 사진ㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈

ㅠㅠㅠ


-My love, Hwasa..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Hwasa with long black hair..

-I love you, Hyejin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Hyejin is driving me crazy with her black hair..ㅠㅠ And Wheein looks so pretty!

-Hul.. Mamamoo is having a comeback!!

-Ahn Hyejin, Jung Wheein.. Both of them are so prettyㅠㅠ

-Hwasa, you can have me..

-I'm looking forward to Mamamoo's comeback~~

-As expected from my love, Queen-God-Emperor Ahn Hyejin..

-Whoa.. Hwasa look fabulous in that style.. She looks beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Wheein looks Ariana Grande..

-Hwasa reminds me of Lee Hyori..

-Huk.. My heart just stopped beating..

-I'm crying because of Ahn Hyejin now..

-I'm so excited for their comeback until the point it makes me dizzyㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to Mamamoo..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. They look so cool..

-Their stylists did a great job..
trazy.com