Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

, , , , , ,

The confirmed casts for 'Age of Youth 2'

Age of Youth confirmed casts: Han Yeri, Han Seungyeon, Park Eunbin, Jiwoo, Choi Ara.
Will start airing on August


-Eunjae..

-Hul.. Eunjaeㅜㅜ

-What?? There will be no Eunjae? I'm not going to watch it then..ㅜㅜ

-What about Ryu Hwayoung..? 

-But I think it will be better to make new characters instead of changing the actress who plays Eunjae..ㅜㅜ

-They're still going to have Eunjae..ㅠㅠ I'd love to see Jiwoo acts as Eunjae..ㅠㅠ

-It wouldn't be interesting if there's no Kang Unnie and Eunjae..ㅠㅠ I was looking forward to see this drama because of Eunjae and Jongyeol..ㅠㅠ

-They should've just made a new character if Park Hyesoo couldn't star in this season.. Why do they make another actress act as Eunjae..ㅠㅠ

-It's such a pity that Hwayoung is not going to star in this season..ㅠㅠ

-Please let Yoon Sunbae life a happy live..ㅠㅠ

-Yoo Eunjae = Park Hyesoo..ㅠㅠ

-I like the original members more than this one..ㅠㅠ

-Eunjae..ㅠㅠ I don't think I can bring myself to like this drama..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com