Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

, , ,

Crazy.. Ha Sungwoon's sister is still in 6th grade..

That means the age gap between them is 11 years..

So cute.. Maybe this is how he looks like when he plays with his sister..

[+346][-2]

1. [+59][-0] I envy her so f*cking much.. I wonder how it feels like to be Ha Sungwoon's sister..

2. [+41][-2] That means the age gap between them is 11 years.. Ha Sungwoon is 24 years old..

3. [+36][-1] 11 years of age difference must be really cute..

4. [+15][-0] I have a feeling he's the type of brother who treats his sister really nice..ㅠㅠ

5. [+13][-0] I envy his sister so much.. She was born to the world and ta-dah, her brother is Ha Sungwoon..

6. [+11][-0] Why does this gif make my heart beat so fast.. I wish Ha Sungwoon was my mother's son..

7. [+11][-0] He looks like a very very caring and gentle brotherㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of his sister..

8. [+9][-0] Why wasn't I born as Ha Sungwoon's sister..

9. [+8][-0] Then that means her sister is still in 6th grade?? I bet it would be a big mess if Ha Sungwoon comes to her graduation ceremony..

10. [+8][-0] Crazy.. It's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com