Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

I've never thought that there would be photo cards of our president

살다살다 대통령 포토카드가 나올 줄은 몰랐음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈
They're only giving out the photo cards if the customer purchase more than 25,000KRW ($20)

Unbelievableㅋㅋ I somehow want to have one..


-Hul.. I want it..

-I've already bought that book, though..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. I want one..

-Oh..?? They give out 5 different photo cards!!

-He's starting to become an idolㅋㅋㅋ

-He might even held a fansign later...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he going to have a fansign too..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-When will we have our fandom's name and official color?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling he's going to have fansign and fanmeeting too at this rateㅋㅋㅋ

-I've already bought that book, but I'm going to buy it again only for the photocard..

-My dad is going to love it so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are we in the generation where we fangirl over our president?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I already have the photo card, I even have one of it inside my wallet..

-That's a very smart way to promote a bookㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com