Klook.com

Thursday, June 8, 2017

, , , , ,

Produce101 trainees with good physical figures

I really like men with good body figures so for me, these trainees have to debut at all costs.

Kang Daniel

Hwang Minhyun

Ong Sungwoo

They're so f*cking perfect..
I guarantee all of you know what I'm talking about here..
They have unusual auras that other trainees don't have

[+597][-17]

1. [+170][-0] Of course I know what you're talking about, we're talking about body figures here.. We have exactly the same type, you sure have some good eyes.. So f*cking perfect..

2. [+134][-3] I like sexy oppas..

3. [+92][-63] I agree with this post.. I would add Kang Dongho and Im Youngmin to this line up, though..

4. [+38][-1] OngNielHwan3Hyun<3

5. [+33][-9] Dongho too..

6. [+28][-0] OngNielHwanTwoHyuns have to debut.. Please, please.. I will go crazy if they don't debut..

7. [+26][-0] I agree.. This gif explains it all..

8. [+24][-0] <3

9. [+20][-0] Is there anything that Hwang Minhyun doesn't have? He seriously has it all.. He has top visuals and body..

10. [+20][-1] These three are beyond perfect..
trazy.com