Klook.com

Monday, June 5, 2017

,

My crush likes Red Velvet's Seulgi..

Can you tell me what her habits are..
To those who leave replies, I hope your crush will like you back!!
The only thing Seulgi and I have in common is that we both have monolids..


[+9][-3]

1. [+29][-1] Find somebody who will love you for who you are.. You're going to have a hard time by trying to copy Seulgi..

2. [+11][-0] Don't do that and make him like you for who you are!! My boyfriend's ideal type is IU and I'm weighing 60kg at 165cm here.. Haha.. It doesn't matter at all actually.. I wish you the best!

3. [+8][-0] I think he likes Seulgi because she's Seulgi.. Am I wrong? That's why, don't try to copy anyone else and just be yourself! That's the best for you!

4. [+4][-0] I think the reason why Seulgi is popular, is because she's really innocent and cute.. But when she steps on stage, her charisma will explode and she looks really cool..

5. [+3][-0] He likes Seulgi for who she is.. That's why, don't ever try to copy anyone else and be yourself!

6. [+3][-0] Seulgi is a really cool woman, her eyes are captivating..

7.  [+2][-1] I often hear people telling me I look like Seulgiㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+2][-0] She looks chic but she's actually innocent and cute..

9. [+1][-0] She has nice personality and unique charms

10. [+1][-0] She looks like a bear!!
trazy.com