Klook.com

Monday, June 26, 2017

5 food that companies will never let their trainees to eat

1. Ddeokbokki

rbuwh
2. Pastry

sqfgA
3. Black Bean Noodles

GiRgv
4. Hamburger

SySFo
5. Pig's trotters


-I can't live without hamburger and pastry..

-Does that mean they can eat chickens..?

-I wouldn't mind that as long as I can eat chickens..

-I bet they crave for those food more now that their companies forbid them to eat it..

-Are they allowed to eat pizza?

-I can't live without those food..ㅜㅜ

-How could they forbid their trainees to eat those delicious things..ㅠㅠ

-Momo..ㅋㅋ Isn't she a pig's trotters mania??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't live without those food except for pastries..

-This is why I'm not an idol..

-That's so cruel..

-And here I am, just finished eating my hamburger a few minutes ago..

-Who made a list of my favorite foods here..?

-I give up..

-Those are the foods that I'm crazy for..
trazy.com