Klook.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

,

The male idols who couldn't star as a cameo in drama during their predebut days because they look rich

Cube first revealed BTOB's members face during their predebut days through a sitcom called 'I Live in Cheongdamdong'
The members who stared as cameo in the drama were Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Im Hyunsik, Jung Ilhoon, and Lee Minwoo (C.Clown's T.K)

They played the roles as trainee who desperately wanted to debut as singers, they all lived in a single room and their group name was 'Invicible Cheongdam'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They all train together in that small room. They would work with their harmonizing, and even dancing in that room. They also stack up two desks and turn it to a bunk bed for them to sleep.
But there were two members who didn't star in that drama, they are:

Lee Changsub
데뷔전 부티나게 생겨서 드라마 출연 못한 아이돌 | 인스티즈

and 
Yook Sungjae
데뷔전 부티나게 생겨서 드라마 출연 못한 아이돌 | 인스티즈

BTOB's members revealed that the reason why Changsub and Sungjae didn't star in the drama was because:
The role they played in the drama was desperate and poor trainees, and Sungjae and Changsub's looks didn't suit the role, because they look richㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+) The drama aired before Peniel joined BTOB


-Hul.. Those guys were BTOB..?

-They played a really funny roles in that drama..ㅋㅋㅋ One day, I was watching the drama and they came up on the screen and suddenly my father said that one of those guys are the son of his colleagues.. I'm still shocked..

-To be exact.. They look handsome and rich when they're being quiet..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul???? I liked that drama so much, I didn't know those guys are BTOB's members..

-Yook Sungjae.. Whoa.. He's really handsome.. and Changsub is so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Minwoo-ya..ㅠㅠ He could've been more popular if he debuted with BTOBㅠㅠ I don't mind seeing BTOB with 8 members..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I still remember that drama very well..ㅋㅋㅋ I suggest you to watch that drama when you're having a bad day, it's so funny it could cheer you up!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunkwang somehow suited the role really well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right..ㅋㅋㅋ Sungjae looks like a son from a rich family..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't watch the drama but they were so famous because their roles were so funny so I know every catchphrases they made..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjae and Changsub claimed that they were BTOB's 'Hidden Cards' and that was the reason why they didn't star in that dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see why.. Sungjae looks like a young masterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I suddenly want to watch this drama again..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how handsome Changsub is..

-Whoa.. I'm captivated by Changsub handsomeness.. I saved the gif unconsciously..

-Whoa.. That's my mom's favorite dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That drama aired when I was in 9th grade, I still remember it very clearlyㅋㅋㅋ

-Choding line..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I'm a Melody but I didn't know they starred in that drama during their predebut days..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com