Klook.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

, , ,

Gong Seungyeon uploads a post about getting annoyed by her sister, Twice's Jungyeon

To: Seungyeon unnie<3
'Hello, we're Twice! Circle is a really good drama~ I wish you all the best! I'm always grateful towards you, I love you<3'

트와이스 정연한테 빡친 공승연 인스타.insta | 인스티즈
SY: Are we stranger?
JY: ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm sorry.. Now that I look at it, we really sound like strangers... But still, I wrote your name in the 'Thanks To'. I love you<3 Circle, fighting!!


-That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She sounds like my sister..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-Look at how Gong Seungyeon talks..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What?? Are they siblings???

-Even her username is really funnyㅋㅋㅋ 0Seungyeon (0 = Gong in Korean)

-If I was Jungyeon, I wouldn't even bother to sign the album and just give it to herㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I love both of them..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't get it.. Can someone explain the whole thing to me?
  -They're siblings and Jungyeon left a message like that to her, which sounds like something that strangers would say to each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are so charmingㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. I didn't know Twice has an Instagram account!!

-If only I had a sister like Gong Seungyeon..ㅠㅠ

-Both of them are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like she was really annoyed because of that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Gong Siblings are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -It's Yoo Siblings..ㅋㅋ Gong Seungyeon is just her alias!

-Looks like Jungyeon was busy and in a rush when she wrote thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com