Klook.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

, , , ,

Ong Sungwoo helps Kang Daniel to take a picture of him with his birthday ad in subway station.. "We're best friends forever!"

Ong Sungwoo helps Kang Daniel to take a picture of him with his birthday ad in subway station.. "We're best friends forever!"


-They're so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Ong Sungwoo!! Kang Daniel!! You guys are so cute!!

-Ongniel, let's debut..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like Ongniel are really close with each other, their fans are not over exaggerating it..ㅠㅠ

-"We're best friends forever!"ㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cute...ㅠㅠㅠ My heart...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Even Ong Sungwoo's shadow appears funny in my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he gets to debut soon!

-Look at how they both use face masks now everywhere they go outside.. They've already became a superstar now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ongniel is love..

-It's so cute how they took a picture, and ran away afterwardsㅋㅋㅋ I'm rooting for their good friendship.. Please debut soon..ㅠㅠ

-I have a feeling they're going to debut together soon..<3
trazy.com