Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

,

IU's reaction when a fan shows her his tattoo of her autograph

자기 싸인으로 타투한 팬을 본 아이유 | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. She looks so cute..

-She's such a cutie.. Oh no..ㅠㅠ

-She looks so lovely..ㅠㅠ

-Her expressionsㅋㅋ She looks like a bunnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. It must be really surprising to see someone gets a tattoo of your autograph..

-I wonder how does it look like..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks so cute, I'm losing my mindㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ Lee Jieun is the cutest human being in this whole worldㅠㅠ

-Just imagine how happy she was to know that..

-I heard he got a tattoo of a lyrics from her song, not her autograph..

-I'm a woman but I just can't stop looking at her, she's way too cute to be real..

-She looks like a bunnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She was like 'What is this! Huk!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cute and I don't know what am I going to do with my life anymore..

-Her eyebrows look so cute!!!

-It means that Lee Jieun will forever be a meaningful existence for that person.. I'm happy for her..

-She's so cute and pretty at the same time..
trazy.com