Klook.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

, , ,

I think Park Jihoon was born to be a performer..

He's driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠ
He's really powerful when it comes to dancing, and look at his expressions on stage..
He shows us various of expressions on stage, it feels like we're watching a lot of different sides of him..
And not to mention that he has an excellent visual too..

[+318][-38]

1. [+70][-4] He bites his lips in a totally different way from what he did for 'Pick Me' stageㅠㅠ

2. [+67][-4] The reason why people don't get bored of him is because he keeps showing us various kind of expressions, and on top of that he has a really good-looking faceㅋㅋㅋ That's probably why. And he looks like Oh Jonghyuk during the ending part of his latest stage..

3. [+27][-0] He has the most interesting look out of all PD101's trainees.. He looks different whenever I see him, I mean in a good way. I'm saying that he has this type of face that you will never get tired of no matter how much you look at it..

4. [+23][-0] He looks so cute when he powerfully dances on the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel, Ong Sungwoo, and Park Jihoon, let's debut!ㅠㅠ

5. [+22][-1] I bet he will still get voted a lot for his various expressions even if he doesn't have the talent.. But look at him, he has the looks, the personality, and even the talents. There's no reason for you to not vote for him... Jihoon, please debut soon!

6. [+17][-0] It's really fun to see his expressions on stage.. He has an excellent acting skills..

7. [+16][-1] There's nothing else I can do except being grateful for his existence in this world..

8. [+16][-1] So_freaking_handsome.gif

9. [+14][-1] He makes me forget everything about my ideal type, I don't care about it anymore. Because of him, I'm starting to like men with average height, big eyes, cute and sexy personality, that's all I care about now.

10. [+13][-0] There's nothing to dislike about him.. He never exaggerates his expressions, he has the best expressions out of all the other trainees..
trazy.com