Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

, ,

The best fanservice ever done that even made non-fans go crazy

역대급 팬서비스로 머글까지 난리나게 했던 아이돌 | 인스티즈

About 2 years and a half ago, Highlight (used to known as Beast) guested in the special episode of 'I'm a Man'. Each members were told to give that ribbon-thing to a woman, and that's what Dujun did after the woman said she was a Beauty.

I still remember the big impact it made. Even non-fans and people who don't like idols were busy talking about it, it was basically all over the Facebook.

There are a lot of rising boyfriend-dol these days, but Dujun is still the best boyfriend-dol in my opinionㅠㅠ

역대급 팬서비스로 머글까지 난리나게 했던 아이돌 | 인스티즈
역대급 팬서비스로 머글까지 난리나게 했던 아이돌 | 인스티즈
역대급 팬서비스로 머글까지 난리나게 했던 아이돌 | 인스티즈
역대급 팬서비스로 머글까지 난리나게 했던 아이돌 | 인스티즈


-I can't think of anyone else beside Dujun when it comes to boyfriend-dol..

-Huk.. The last picture got my heart really weak..

-Yoon Dujun is the best.. He's so freaking handsome..

-He's really good-looking..ㅜㅜ

-Boyfriend-dol is Dujun's other name. I don't want to hear any other opinions.

-As expected from Yoon Dujun..ㅠㅠ Highlight, let's only walk on the flower path!

-There's no other boyfriend-dol beside Yoon Dujun..

-Whoa.. That gif is really heart-flutteringㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Dujun-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you..ㅠㅠ

-It' because boyfriend-dol is Dujun's real name..

-'I'm a Beauty' 'You're a Beauty??' 'Yes..' 'Nice to meet you!' *powerfully pulls her into a hug*

-Hul.. Look at how he pulls her into his arms...ㅠㅠ

-Dujun Senpai..

-Whoa.. I can't believe it has been 2 years and a half since that episode aired..

-My heart goes DujunDujun (DugunDugun/pit-a-pat) 

-Dujun-ah.. You know that I like you so much, right..

-As expected from the Nation's Boyfriend-dol..

-Look at how Yoo Jaesuk just casually standing there and stares at him proudlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right.. He's the original Boyfriend-dol..
trazy.com