Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A foreigner who speaks fluent Korean under anesthesia

Feedback:

First of all, I'm from South Africa and I have never lived in Korea. However, I've been learning Korean for 8 years, and I'm still lacking a lot. I cannot explain why, but for some reason each time I wake up from anesthesia, I speak Korean until I regain my concsciousness completely. I got a scope done at the hospital recently and this is how I reacted. I understood what my friends were saying, but I couldn't speak anything else beside Korean. I have a big interest in learning foreign languages, and this looks fascinating even to myself, so I decided to upload it. I hope there will be no misunderstandings. And no, I'm not half Korean.


-Whoa.. That's so cool..

-She even knows how to cuss in Koreanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She even cussed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, she looks so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She sounded so naturalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That part when she cussed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ And she sounded so natural when she cussedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She sounds like a Korean..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would believe it if you say she was a Korean..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You wouldn't know she's not Korean if you just listen to the audioㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. This is so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ Her Korean is really good, especially her pronounciations!

-18..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cuteㅋㅋ

-I like that part when she cussedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It sounds so fascinating and cute at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She must be really good at Korean then.. I thought she was a Koreanㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com