Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

, ,

The male fan who gave a flower with trembling hands to Taeyeon

His hands trembled so hardㄷㄷㄷ

태연 팬싸에서 손 덜덜 떠는 남팬 | 인스티즈
Taeyeon saw that, laughed it off and interwined her fingers with him

I saw this on a forum and I thought it was funny, so I decided to share it here tooㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. Look at how hard his hands trembled.. That's probably how I'm going to be when I meet my Oppas..

-I think I would tremble as hard as he did if I ever get to meet BTSㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how the flowers trembledㅋㅋㅋㅋ I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋ

-The man looks so innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know that feeling.. This reminds me of how nervous was I when I went to a fansignㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so cute and funny at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so cute and funny but I also feel sorry towards the man..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeyeon makes my heart flutter..

-He's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ He must be really nervousㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of him..ㅠㅠ He gets to hold Taeyeon's hands..

-I shouldn't be laughing, though.. I probably would act the same way if I ever get to meet Taeyeon in personㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really nice to see that innocent people like him still exist in the world.. There are a lot of weird fans, you know.. Instead of flowers, they installed hidden cameras, etc..

-Seems like he was really nervous..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This might be random but that fanboy's hands look so beautiful, it's really heart-fluttering..

-I can feel how much he likes Taeyeon through those gifs.. It's a very nice sight to look at..

-I'm laughing as if I don't do that when I meet celebrities lmao.. When I go to fansigns, my whole body would tremble so hard I can't even speak.. I shouldn't be laughing..

-It feels like I'm seeing myself..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That fanboy looks so adorable.. I mean, look at how sincere he is!
trazy.com