Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

, ,

Lee Changsub to release his first solo song on the 24th



-Is this real??

-Good luck, my man..

-Hul.. Oh my goodness..

-??? Hul.. What in the world..

-I think I've gone crazy..

-Pardon?? Oh God..

-??????????? I'm sorry, what??

-Am I crazy?? What's happening??

-Hul????? For real???? Changsub-ah..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Huk.. Finally!!

-Hul.. I can't believe this..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Changsub-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm rooting for you!!

-Sub-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ  I'm looking forward to it!

-I bet the song was written by Ilhoon..

-Hul.. Unbelievable..ㅠㅠ Changsub's solo debut..

-Hul.. I'm expecting a lot from Changsub!

-I can't believe Changsub is going to debut as solo..ㅠㅠ

-I've got a big problem~~

-Lee Changsubㅠㅠㅠ I thought Ilhoon would be the first member to get his own solo debut!!

-Whoa.. This is crazy..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com