Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

, ,

SM reveals the new member of SM Rookies

A New Member of #SMROOKIES #JUNGWOO
#TheSpringBoy #SR17B #19980219


-He looks like an actor..

-Jungwoo..!!

-Oh my goodness..

-Jungwoo-ya.. It's been a long time.. You've been hiding so well, Jungwoo..

-The only 98liner from SM!!

-I saw a picture of him wearing a mask, and I thought he looks fierce and cold but he's actually a very adorable handsome guy!!ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like the mixture of Winwin and Khun..

-I somehow can see Kyungsoo in his face..

-Hul.. He's so handsome..

-I feel strange.. I can see another faces in his face..

-Whoa.. So this is what they call 'SM's type'..

-I want to know how his voice sounds like.. 

-Jungwoo-ya..ㅠㅠ This Noona's bank account is all yoursㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Finally someone from SM who's the same age with me..ㅠㅠ

-I know it's my first time seeing you but.. I love you..

-Jin.. I somehow can see Jin in his face! That 'Spring Boy' title really suits him, anyway!

-Hul.. We have the same birthday.. And we're the same age..

-Jungwoo-ya.. I've been waiting for you..

-Unbelievable.. He looks like the mixture of Jin + Suho..

-Oh.. He reminds me of Twice's Chaeyoung..

-I personally think he resembles Im Siwan..

-Jungwoo-ya.. Nice to meet youㅠㅠ

-As expected from SM..

-His lips look like Kyungsoo's..
trazy.com