Klook.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

, , , ,

I received this at school today

Produce 101 Season 2
His dreams will come true if you vote for him, thank you.
Choi Taewoong

Someone, maybe his dad, shared it at school today. It really breaks my heart to see that. I have to vote for Choi Taewoong..ㅠㅠ

[+959][-15]

1. [+143][-2] Hul.. That's the kid who asked Yoon Jisung to lend his eyeballs!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should vote for him too

2. [+123][-2] I was thinking about who else to vote, and I think I know who to vote now. I'm sure the person who shared that at your school must be his father, right?ㅠㅠ

3. [+101][-2] He's really charming, but why does he only rank at seventy something..ㅠㅠ

4. [+67][-1] All the sufferings parents do for their kids.. They don't care about their ages or whether if it's embarassing or not, it doesn't matter anymore.. I'm a parent myself, and this brings tears to my eyes..

5. [+38][-2] Guys, if you're thinking about who else to vote, please vote for Kim Taewoo too.. His mother shared this at my school..

6. [+37][-1] I saw this post after seeing an article about Brand New Music's plan to debut a boygroup this year. Ugh.. It makes me want to vote for all the kids who are desperate to debut like him..

7. [+34][-3] It's MMO Ent.'s Choi Taewoong! He's a rapper, and just like the other kids from MMO Ent., he's really funny!!ㅋㅋㅋ And yes, he's that kid who asked Yoon Jisung to lend his eyeballs because there was no mirrors around there, yes, it's Choi Taewoong!! He's a really kind and talented guy, and on top of that, he has a really nice voiceㅠㅠ He has a very manly but softly voice, can you imagine him rapping with that voice?ㅎㅎㅎ He doesn't get much screen time in the shows, please pay attention if he ever gets screen time, okay? He currently ranks at #78, please help him so he wouldn't get eliminated in the next episodeㅠㅠ

8. [+20][-1] I really hope desperate kids like him will get the chance to debut, instead those kids who are already have plans to debut, and only join the shows to gain popularity..

9. [+20][-1] Is he really that kid that borrowed Yoon Jisung's eyeballs..?? He's seriously so cute, but I was too lazy to search up his nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ But now that I already know, I should vote for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a very charming guy..

10. [+19][-0] Me too!! They gave this out at my school.. I heard he's from Mil-yang, and my school is in Jinju! It's kind of far from Milyang..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com