Klook.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

,

The groups that you wish to succeed later in 2017?

Got7 for me!! They have a strong vocal line and all of them are really good at dancing, but they haven't hit big or popular yet..ㅠㅠㅠ Please answer it on the comments section!


[+31][-1]

1. [+32][-2] BTOB.. They've hit big but I hope non-fans would start listening to their songs too.. I hope they can be the singers who get to win #1 at music charts easily because the ones who stream their songs are not only their fans..

2. [+27][-4] I hope 2017 will be the year for Seventeen!

3. [+20][-0] Seventeen! I hope they can be more successful in 2017 and make 2017 their own year!<3

4. [+15][-0] Seventeen, Oh My Girl, BTOB..

5. [+12][-0] Got7, probably because I'm an Ahgasae..ㅠㅠ

6. [+12][-2] I agree with you, OP-ya..ㅠㅠ I hope 2017 will be Got7's year..ㅠㅠ

7. [+11][-0] For me it's Got7 and Seventeen!! Both groups are really talented in dancing and singing, and they also have a really good impressions..ㅠㅠ They just need one song that gives off a big impact, and they can easily own the year..

8. [+10][-0] Got7.. Every members in their vocal line have their own charms and unique voice.. I saw Yugyeom on KBS Gayo Festival and I think I might start stanning them soon.. Please have a comeback soon..!! Got7, fighting<3

9. [+9][-0] I hope Seventeen will hit big in 2017, since there's 17 in 2017ㅎㅎ.. You guys are doing a great job right now, but let's be bigger in 2017, guys.. I hope you can be the singers that a lot of people recognizes, I love you, Seventeen<3..

10. [+9][-0] Got7.. They're really close with my favorite group, so I often watch their videos.. They're really cute and all of their songs sounds really niceㅠㅠ I really love Hard Carry..
trazy.com