I hope they will change this part..
+Some of people commented saying that they have changed their choreography, but this is the stage from MCountdown today..
+I blurred it out and it looks more weird now.. Shall I change it?
1. [+169][-17] It's fine because that part only lasts for a second.. But why on earth do they have weird choreography like that..?;; Are broadcast stations not going to give them any warnings??I've been noticing that they have problems with their stage outfits as well.. They're still young, they should be doing cute things instead of this..
2. [+116][-9] Hul.. I haven't noticed this before, and now that I look at it, it's really embarassing.. Especially since their bodies are very nice..
3. [+77][-2] It's kind of disturbing eventhough it only lasts for 1~2 seconds.. They're wearing shorts.. Just imagine the amount of people who have seen those screen captures or watched their stage performances from the internet.. It's even embarassing to watch it through video..
4. [+56][-2] Men really like pervy choreographies like this.. They don't even care how young are these girlsㅎㅎㅎ They're so thoughtless..
5. [+56][-132] That part only lasts for a secondㅋㅋㅋ You're making a big fuss out of itㅋ
6. [+50][-0] They have weird choreographies, and the last time Somi went to an event, she was wearing a very weird outfit as well.. Please remember that these girls are very young;; They would still look cute and pretty with long skirts or pants, so please let them wear something that is not short..
7. [+45][-12] This part passes by so fast so I didn't notice it before.. But now that you've uploaded a screen capture of it, it looks weird and very disturbing..
8. [+44][-25] It's probably because you're seeing it through a screen capture, it literally only lasts for a second on videos so I don't think it's a big problem..
9. [+36][-9] Here's the thing. They have to stand by on stage and do the beginning pose before the music starts, just imagine how embarassing it must be for them to stand by while doing that pose..
10. [+34][-16] That's pervy and this looks so cool, you might die, right? This is what you call with double standards..