Klook.com

Thursday, October 20, 2016

, , , , ,

(SPOILER!!) Exo always die when they act for dramas and movies

Xiumin = Seondal: The Man Who Sells The River
Suho = Glory Day
Baekhun= Scarlet Heart Moon Lovers
D.O = It's Okay It's Love

Why did they all play a character that dies in the end.. 8ㅅ8
I personally think that Eun (Baekhyun)'s death was the most heart-breaking one..ㅠㅠ


-Don't die..ㅠㅠ It breaks my heartㅠㅠ

-It's so heart-breakingㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Xiumin also died in The Man Who Sells The River??

-It's so heart-breaking eventhough I know they're just acting..ㅠㅠ

-And they don't die in peaceful ways.. One of them died after someone hit them, another one died after getting shot by sword (ps: hmm I still haven't watched the latest ep. of Moon Lovers.....)

-The Man Who Sells The River is such a sad movie..ㅠㅠ

-Hmm? Suho died in Glory Day? And Xiumin also died in The Man Who Sells The River? Ah.. I was about to watch those movies, though..

-Glory Day.. Suho died as soon as the movie started.. He also has the least amount of screen time..

-This aches my heart..ㅠㅠ Please don't tell my kids to die..ㅠㅠ

-Why did they all die..ㅠㅠ Suho's death in Glory Day is the most heart-breaking one.. It was so unfair, I got too emotional and cried in the cinemaㅠㅠㅠ

-I cried when I watched all of their deaths..ㅠㅠ

-I'm crying because this whole post is a spoiler..

-Please stop playing characters who will die in the end..ㅠㅠ

-I was hysterical when Suho died in Glory Day..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I was so flustered and confused to see Suho dying in the beginning of the movie..

-Two of them died because of knives, two of them died because of accident..ㅠㅠ

-I know right.. I cried a lotㅠㅠ

-Please stop dying.. Please.. Guysㅠㅠㅠ

-How did Suho die? I heard he has the least amount of screen time..

trazy.com