Klook.com

Thursday, October 20, 2016

, ,

Kim Heechul tells the reason why groups with lot of members always long last

Kim Heechul tells the advantages of having a lot of members in an idol group:
There are a lot of members, they still play well even if two of them are having a fight. It's a little bit embarassing to stay mad by yourself, so there's no other options except getting along together again.

Kawaiiㅋㅋ


-I bet my kids are also like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, that's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The drawing is so cute!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm wondering if that also happens to my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Super Juniorㅠㅠ I hope they will do activities together as Super Junior for a really really long time!

-But it must be really uncomfortable for the rest of the members to see some of them are having a fight..

-It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Super Junior popped up in my mind as soon as I read 'groups with lot of members'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm wondering if my kids can relate to thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sure the same thing also applies to my kids..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is this so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-My boy is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ Let's go for a long time!

-I'm imagining what would happen if the same thing happens to Seventeen.. It must be so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet Seventeen can relate to thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling Seventeen also think the same thingㅋㅋ

-It's somehow very cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite group has an ambiguous number of members..

-I think I know what he's trying to say hereㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. What should I do, it's too cuteㅋㅋㅋ

*by kids, they mostly mean Seventeen, judging from their nicknames*

trazy.com