Klook.com

Thursday, October 20, 2016

A common male idols choreography that gets a lot of divided opinion



-I'm fine with slight thrusts and putting their hands on their belt, but I really hate it when they put their hands on their crotches..

-It's a little bit embarassing to say this, but I really love that Baekhyun's part..

-I hate itㅠㅠ I feel embarassed just by watching it..

-It's just the same thing like how female idols always come up with sexy choreographies.. 

-Takuya..!!

-It's a little bit weird to see them compiled up in a post like this.. But I like it! It's so sexy..!

-It's fine for me, but I really hate it when the cameramen zooms up to their crotches when they do that hip thrust..

-It's fine.. As long as they don't overexaggerate it..

-Except Baekhyun's gif, all the other gifs are embarassing to watch..

-I hate it.. I hate it so muchㅠㅠ

-Uh.. It's a little bit embarassing to watch it..

-It's kind of embarasasing.. But if VIXX does it, I like it..

-Just as long as the cameramen don't zoom up their crotches..

-I hate it.. It's embarassing..

-Seems like SM really loves hip thrusts.. Well, for me.. I don't hate it^^

-I really like dances that requires hip motions.. Hoho..

-Baekhyun makes my heart skip a beat when he does it, the others are just too burdensome to watch..

-Ugh.. I hate it.. Even if my bias does it, I still hate it..

-If I be honest and admit that I hate it, will people bash on me...?

-I'm not a big fan of it, but I don't hate it either..

-I like it if my bias is the one who does it.

trazy.com