Klook.com

Friday, October 21, 2016

, ,

NCT's fans reactions on High4 copying NCT's stage outfits

Why do they have to copy that outfit.. I feel sorry towards them..

If they're going to copy NCT's outfit, they should've copied something better than thatㅋㅋㅋ Why did they choose Fire Truckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Let's say that the outfits for Seventh Sense were weird, why did they copy the outfit for Fire Truck.. Good luck with your lifeㅋㅋ

I was happy because I thought NCT's coordi is now working with them..

I think they didn't intend to fully copy their outfits but they were trying to dress them in a similar way.. Good luck to all idols out there..

 Are they sure they want to copy that Fire Truck's outfit...... Rest your hands on your chest and think again.. Look at what's real that's hidden over there.. Open your eyes..

The fans are slightly upset about this outfit plagiarization thing, but they also question the motive behind their coordies copying that outfit..
I hope High 4 and their coordies will get along soon.. I feel sorry for them..






-I shouldn't be laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's the name of that group? Do they really have nothing else to copy beside Fire Truck's outfits..

-Why.. do.. they have to copy.. Fire Truck..

-?They copied the outfits for Fire Truck?? Oh my goodness..

-There's a group who copied the outfits for Seventh Sense, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope High4 will get along soon with their coordies..

-Why Fire Truck out of all outfits?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're copying Fire Truck's outfits out of all outfits... I'm crying...

-Do they have to copy Fire Truck.. Are they running out of other options? Or maybe they're fighting with their coordies? I should be mad and upset over this, but instead.. I feel sorry towards them..

-Do they have nothing else to copy beside Fire Truck..?

-The fans' reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right.. The outfits for Fire Truck were a big no no..

-I mean.. Why Fire Truck out of all outfits in the world? Try to get along with your coordies..

-This is sad.. but also funny at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was so taken aback when I saw thatㅋㅋ I wonder why did they decide to copy that outfit? There are a lot of prettier and better outfits out there..

-...? Fire Truck? I hate that they're copying NCT's outfits, but I also feel sorry towards them at the same time.. I mean like, why does it have to be that outfit..?

-I just can't seem to understand their coordies' fashion senses..

-The reactions are so funny, I might dieㅋㅋㅋ

-'Good luck with your life'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah anyway.. I wonder why did they decide to copy that outfit.. It's not that pretty, though..

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe their coordies have an unique.. sense of fashion?

-I feel sorry for themㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good luck to all idols out there!




trazy.com