Klook.com

Saturday, September 17, 2016

, ,

Yoon Dujun's Instagram update (warning: husband material)

beeeestdjdjdj: 'Hello baby'

I'm so jealous of this baby.. Yoon Dujun is his uncle....<3



-Whoa.. He looks so handsome.. I know you can't see his face in the picture but still, he looks handsome..

-The baby is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-He's the ultimate boyfriend-dol and husband-dol.. He's such a sweet guy..

-Hey baby.. I can be your aunt..

-I'm your aunt from now on..

-So cute..

-Whoa..

-Yoon Dujunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's my future husbandㅠㅠㅠ He's so sweet,,

-My husbandㅠㅠ Dujun-ahㅠㅠ I can sense that he will be the type of dad who's crazy and head over heels for his daughter if he has one in the futureㅠㅠ

-Husband materialㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I doubted that warning at first.. And now that I've seen the picture.. He's really a husband material..

-Whoa.. He looks handsome even when his face is not properly seen in the picture..

-I can't believe that he's an uncle nowㅠㅠ

-Hello, my husband!

-Ah.. This is so heart-fluttering..

-I got a heart attackㅠㅠ He's so coolㅠㅠ

-No wonder why people label him as 'Boyfriend-dol'..

-Dujun is love.

-Huk.. He's so handsome..

-Ah.. My heart is fluttering..

-Jun is so cuteㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of that babyㅠㅠ

-I'm so jealous of that babyㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks so lovely hereㅠㅠ

-Hey baby.. You're so blessed to have Yoon Dujun as your uncle..ㅠㅠ

-He's not just an average 'Boyfriend-dol' at this rate.. He's a 'Husband-dol' now..

-Is that his older sister's son? Or is it his older brother's?? He's the youngest right?

-You can have me, Dujunㅠㅠ

-He calls him 'baby'ㅠㅠ

-Hello, husband<3

trazy.com